Sunday, November 18, 2012

another busy somewhat week.....


This week is gonna be somewhat busy at least the first part. Thursday is Thanksgiving and of course my hubby has to work on the day and not just a few hours but a whole 8 hours and he also works on Black friday in the afternoon...so we will be having our Thanksgiving on Tuesday. so , tomorrow is when I will be doing the baking of the pies...pumpkin and chocolate  and getting my dressing ready to just put in oven at mom`s...plus I have a doctor`s appointment in town...then the youngest has a veteran`s program at school, I am not a veteran but after the program they are gonna retire the school`s flag and I wanted to attend to watch that...so many things to do on Monday. Tuesday will be making Thanksgiving dinner after the girls get out of school....another busy day.....Wednesday leftover day as well ...I might depending how I feel have a turkey dinner again on Thursday ...maybe just for my hubby6...I do like turkey....we might still have leftovers then though...mmm we will see. Today I was in the mood to play with decorating with cake frosting..buttercream frosting..I have not done for a while as you can see from the above photos...my youngest was in the woods looking for that buck deer...they didn`t see anything at all. well everyone have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment