Monday, November 5, 2012

Choices... other things....

This weekend was youth deer season. My hubby and youngest daughter went out..Saturday they didn`t see anything....Sunday was a different story...they saw two bucks and one doe..I as well seen a doe and young doe in the back field.. Saturday, my hubby told her that after school he would take her out for a few hours....the choice comes here.....I told him that Basketball pratcie starts Monday...she will be pratice until 5:30 pm. Last night , she states that she don`t wanna play basketball or go to pratice , cause she wants to go out and hunt....This same girl asked for a basketball last year for her birthday...and just adores basketball...lives for the game.....would play basketball all year round if I let her....Needless to say she is gonna go to pratice today, tomorrow and Wenesday...I told her that the coach is counting on her to play...then she states no he is not...their is alot of other girls playing.
So this little girl will hunt this weekend with daddy.....Hopefully they will get a deer.

On other things , this week will be another busy week, Tomorrow I will go for the gastric empty test..eating scambled eggs...yummy...laced with something so they can watch how it digests...yuck, I hope I can`t taste it. Then Friday, my youngest has her yearly doctor`s appointment and I go for my stress test. I am still having pains in chest area off and on and still sometimes fell like my heart is not getting any air...don`t know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment