Thursday, November 1, 2012

cardio visit...

Well back from cardiologist visit and he seems to think the chest pain could be my stomach but not for sure. So I get to go have a stress test done next week , then we will go from there. Why would they say they it might be my stomach when the EKG showed abnormal and possibly heart attack ( the one at urgent care) and the next day it was abnormal EKG and poss. heart attack...to me that just don`t make sense ....but who am I , not a doctor. I know I can tell a difference in myself since the 15 of last month....I just don`t have the engery or rather the get -up-and-go....And some days I have chest pain all day and some days it comes and goes.....I noticed the I do have a small swelling in ankles at the end of the day, not very much...you can tell where my socks were at on my ankles...I guess we will see next week what the test shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment