Monday, March 3, 2014

date is set....

I got the date set for the diagnostic mammogram...., now I just need to get rid of this cough and poison ivy....but I am not starting to cough up some....no color really to it...but at least I am coughing some thing up finally, so hopefully the coughing will go away sometime or other...

I do not enjoy this weather that mother nature seems to think we need.....But then again I looked the other day on our little horse and he has not started shedding yet...I wonder if this is a sign of more winter weather.......

We have gotten a new member of the family....My youngest has found her a beagle pup, she has named him browser...Cricket or Trixie don't really seem to impress by this little pup. Now she thinks she needs another beagle so she can go rabbit hunting in the spring and summer months. I need to get a pic of him on here ....soon hopefully.....I have been working some in the garden as well...fixing my fence of sorts, anyway before the last snow/ice came.....Well I am gonna go for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment