Monday, March 17, 2014

quilting.....

I thought I might update you on the 2011 times and seasons quilt I am working on...here goes the blocks that are done...
 
 First off ...here is October`s block...title of this block The Three Wise Guys....beading and sequins on this block...Bible verse with the block pattern..." But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle and easy to be in treated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy...James 3:17


Next is January.. I don't think I am quite done with this block, I think it needs some little grass sticking up out of the snow....Good Morning Master is the title of this block.


Next is November`s block...Come One, Come All....mice...the Bible scripture is Romans 8: 18-25
more beading and some ribbon embroidery as well


                                 This one is September`s Block... Barnyard Adoration....
                         both the cat and dog is looking in the sky at the star....

                   
       This is the block for August..." Goodnight My King...I am not really happy with one of the lions...can you guess which one?

                                
                                            This is the center block...Do you see what I see.....

 
             This is the block I am working on at the moment...December`s....Holly-lu-jah....Lots of Hollies on this block...the small holly berries are done in felt....I realize I cant cut a perfect circle with these little circles of holly berries, even though I do trace the circles off the pattern...O well...in his eyes I am perfect....Yes, I am sewing each small piece on each block......a lot of work....I work on this when I have time...and there is sun...as my eyes can barely see to thread my needle ...

No comments:

Post a Comment