Thursday, March 13, 2014

results...and alittle gardening

Well yesterday was the mammogram and ultra sound. First off  what I went thru yesterday, then the results ...then a little gardening. can`t do with out that you know. First off, I got there and put on the little half gown and asked to go wait until they call my name for the first pictures, ( Mammogram)....there was a lot of other women there as well....I seen one come out crying , as a woman you just know what those results were...then my name was called.....they took pictures of both breasts, when the tech got to the left one, it smarted just a tat. ..( I had took a couple of advils before hand)....then off to the waiting room again...Then they the doctor needed more views of both breast...this time it really did hurt on the left one as the paddle things were clamped tighter, at least that is what I thought....I did see the previous pictures...then back to the waiting room....then my name was called and they did an ultrasound on the left ...then the doctor came and told me the results.
The right breast has some small calcifications in it and gonna need to recheck in 6 months, the right has a fibrocystic mass....You need to take  600 mg of ibuprofen, a vitamin E and a Evening primrose pill once a day...Take the ibuprofen for about 2 weeks and if the pain isn't any better go to the your provider, the pain is probably in the chest wall, has nothing to do with the breast....and where was the lump that the nurse felt at , cause he couldn't find it, go back to her and see if she can still feel it in about a couple of weeks to a month...At least it wasn`t bad on what I thought...he said the purple breast was probably poor circulation, I have never heard of poor circulation in the breast, I have seen in it feet , but not breast ( I have worked as a CNA in nursing homes).

Now on to the gardening, and little bunnies....


my cattle panel turned archway into the top half of the garden, I think it looks pretty good...now to get some climbing roses to put on each side, don't know what color of roses I want....maybe pink or white...????? am planning on building a bench or chair of some kind and putting next to the cooler...and having sunflowers, daisies and the like behind the bench.....maybe a yellow rose bush as well....
                                                  this is a picture of a lilac, I transplants
                                       I had dug up some young starts from the lilac in the yard.
                        planning on planting this area like the one below..

                  
        Here is one of the corners in the top part of the garden...In this area  a lilac in the back, then two irises then the rose I transplanted out of the yard since the youngest keeps running into it when her and daddy are throwing the football around ( my tomboy)...then on both sides is a daylily , then in front I plant hostas......Don't know what low planting I can put in front of the hostas, maybe some marigolds or something like that......
                                            Here is another lilac start. From the corner above
                            
              a couple of Century /yucca plants I transplant out of the front yard...these are on the side of the corner up above with the rose and the lilac ....on the other side of them will be another rose bush and of course more flowers/herbs maybe...

      two different views of the rows of blackberries, I moved so my hubby can have the gate where he wants it...in between each blackberry bush is a iris plant.......along my fence I made from wire....
                                           sorry I forgot I put this one on here already...enjoy it again, lol

              
   two new vegetable beds , as soon as I get the dirt...I am gonna try and lay cardboard down then put the dirt on top ...to try and prevent the weed/grass from coming up...
                                                   just some tulips ready to bloom
                                              one of the beds that are planted...square foot gardening bed.
                    trying it this year with this bed...green onions, lettuce and radishes are planted here...

                          I just divided this bed in half, more green onions and radishes...did I mention I like radishes.....I would eventually like to put strawberries in this bed....I like strawberries too.

                                              now lets look at some bunnies......
                               These are my oldest bunnies, part dwarf ...her little dwarf bunny has 4
                                three black and 1 spotted.....a lot of hair she pulled.

                     these are the youngest daughter bunnies...7 of them....part giant and part lion head...
          black, white, grey looks like now ...just have to wait and see what they turn out like...

Well everyone talk to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment