Saturday, March 8, 2014

so ready to garden.....

 What to do on a rainy day....plan your garden area.....or go take a few pictures outside in between the rain drops...
                                                Here are some tulips and Daffodils coming up
                                 
                                                   
that I dug up and replanted can`t wait until they start blooming!..
                                        
                                              the start of my beaded fence....blackberry bushes will be planted along this fence....can`t wait....
                                just a few plants,bulbs that need to be planted soon besides the seeds....as you can see I am sooooo ready to plant....hopefully I will get some of these in the ground this weekend or sometime next week....I need to get the onions and radish seeds in the ground before the 17.

                                         
                                my bator is up and running...only about a dozen eggs are in there

                   We have the two doe rabbits due this coming Monday....both have pulled some hair to make a nest for their babies, this box is the bigger one ....Red acorn...bred her to the Moe( lion head)..

This screech owl was in one of my cochin pens this past week.....I was surprised to it in the pen...was first thinking , I know I didn't put any other chickens in this pen ,...where did the extra bird come from ,......then noticed it was a owl!...I yelled get the camera, I just had to take a picture of it.
 
Well enough for now...everyone have a blessed day!
I will try and post more next week after my appointment
 

No comments:

Post a Comment