Tuesday, May 11, 2010

nice humid day

Today has been nice compared to yesterday which was very cold and rainy. I am thankful we didn`t get the storms they was predicting last nightI feel bad for oklahoma that got 37 tornados though.I got me another upside down tomato planter today. I planted grape tomatoes on the top and yellow tomatoes in the bottom, so we will see how they will do.The garden is coming along. The corn is up about inch.We did need the rain last night the apple trees are looking better since they got mother nature`s rain instead of the well water.
The baby chicks are coming along nice as well as the ducks. The lone duck that I hatched out looks like it is not gonna be all black as I wanted ,but still The youngest has claimed Her/him,still pretty just the same.WE are suppose to get more storms tonight .

No comments:

Post a Comment