Saturday, May 15, 2010

school`s 8 th graduation

Last night was the local school`s 8th graduation. Their was a total of 5 young adults graduaing.The girls were dressed to the nines in dresses ( prom type) the boys had just a nice shirt and a pair of jeans. I think this is so unfair. I think the boys should at least had slacks or a suit on.Oh well I have to remember this is a small school.While I watched I was thinking about my oldest graduating next year from the eighth grade ,.... a total of 15 young adults in this class,...I need to start looking for the dress. Then thought of ...in 5 years both of my girls will be graduating one from the 12 and the other from 8th....Oh my two dresses to buy in 5 years at one time.

News from the farm....I have three of my muscoveies setting ,both on about 15 eggs,Mascara and Elizabeth and Lavender. The other ones are laying ,but don`t know where. I found where 1 was laying,...big black snake are getting those eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment