Friday, May 7, 2010

illness..baby ducks..chicks.......



I have not been on here ,it seems like forever, I have a migrane from hell,excuse my french.It all started last week when I was at work and still hasn`t let up totally,but I feel more like myself. I am able to read and write as long as I have my eyes on ,lol.Except for fine print which is on the medicine bottles, over the counter medicines not the ones you get at the pharmacy.Last Wednesday ,I went to the fordland clinic ,since it is walk-in and don`t need appointment,A shot later in the hip, nuvane(not sure if the spelling is correct) and two meds ,which didn`t releive the pain,just made me want to sleep. The dr stated it was my muscles along the neck making my head hurt, ok.I went home and went to bed, slept the rest of the day and woke up the next morning crying with my head still hurting, Went to the ER, Iv put in,oh we think you must be dehydrated,1 bag of fluid run thru along with some nausea and another shot of nuvane,but this time thru the IV and a dose of diludid(not sure of spelling at this time), they sent me home with more pain meds,you will be fine, needless to say I was still hurting the next morning.I woke up Saturday morning ,according to my husband ready to beat the tire out of anybody and still crying out in pain, ...another trip to the ER and this time CT scan ,lumbar punture and found nothing and was sent home with a another prescription for nausea this time and continue taking you current meds and your headache willl go away. I do not remember this trip except on the way back home, that is how out of it I was.Headache continued the next morning.I visit another clinic and Two more shots, one in each hip.I tried going in to work on wednesday ,but did not work. I did manage to go in on Thursday and it was a short day, which I am thankful for.
In between this time I had about 15 baby ducks hatch from my eggs, Cayuga mixed and about 30 baby chicks hatch from the eggs I had gotten from A lady out of Ava who has some dark egg layers, which these eggs were a barnyard mix,the eggs looked like welsummers, so hopefully they won`t be all roosters.I did manage to hatch out 1 polish chick,which I hope is a hen, this egg was from my own pair that I hatched out last year.The rooster is a blue with white top and the hen is a black with white top.
My irises are in full bloom, White, purple,pink ,yellow.These picture were tooken last year.

1 comment:

  1. How horrible! I hope you find out what is causing the migraines and a way to stop them! Iris are one of my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete