Thursday, May 20, 2010

update... ramblings..

Both of my girls are officially out school. They will be going to summer school ,as this does help my oldest daughter with her school work.I can not beleive she will be in the
8th grade next year, my she is growing up.They will probably not be summer school next year because of the states funding. I think this is wrong, summer school helps out some of the children in their studies..and they have fun while learning.The children get to visit places they wouldn`t be able to go to otherwise or that the parents don`t know about, anyway enough on that subject.
The annual balloon lift was stunning as usual, green and white balloons floating into the sky. The school has this once a year .The balloons are attached with the child`s name and the school address, so whoever finds it can send a letter back and state where they find at.
It has been raining about every day here. We are getting the rain now ,but in July and August when we need it , we probably won`t get it.I will watering my garden then every day.
I lost my job, so I am in the process of looking for another, not neccessarily in the healthcare field.I need to support my habit of raising chickens and ducks.I think my husband needs to start working again and let me find something parttime and spend time with my girls. I know it is gonna be hard to find a job in this ecomony, but With these headaches every once in a while,(in which I had another bad one the other day just walking down the road).

No comments:

Post a Comment