Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birthday....

Today is my birthday and it is cold outside. I was hoping for warm weather ,so I could take a nice walk, ( I have added a few pounds on). Mother Nature has other plans, north wind blowing, whisteling thru the trees...brrrrrr. No big plans here ,as it is too cold outside and my hubby has to work tonight.
My two daughters have already given me my birthday card that they had made, these are always better then the ones you get from the store.....Homemade with love. I think the gifts that you make yourself are a gift of yourself to that person. Some of their friends also made me a card, in which I am alittle mad at, or rather upset at......she put my age on there..... My youngest daughter wrote the ageof 21... lol. Oh well, birthdays are a celebration of life.....and what life that has been so far......2 marriages, birth of 3 beautiful children, loss of one of those children...a child coming down with cancer, who is in remission, yay and thank God for that. I thank Him everyday for the many blessings he provides. It is almost time to go get the girls, so I will stop for now.....Everyone have a good day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment