Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

First of all Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Their is alot to be thankful for here on the farm. I am doing my baking today, as we are having Thanksgiving tomorrow, thanks to this Missouri weather. It stormed last night , and actually snowed today, just a light dusting of snow. I called my mom and she stated she had about a 1/4-inch of snow today. It is supoose to be bitter cold tonight , down in the teens ( 18). Brrrr that is cold and it`s not even officiality winter yet.
My hubby and I usually go out and are one of the crazy people that do Black Friday shopping at wally world here in our local town. I can not imagine going to a big city and doing black friday, anywho, this year I am not gonna be going as my hubby works tonight and will be there at wally world working and laughing at the people.
The things I was interested in was to be sold at midnight anyway and I don`t want to leave my two girls alone here at the house and it is gonna be bitterly cold so, I am not gonna go this year to black friday. Of course ,that don`t mean I might stop by there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment