Saturday, November 13, 2010

The things happening here

It is first day of deer season here. We usually don`t go deer hunting around here. the couple of times that my husband has gone since we have been married, he came home without a deer. He usually sat in or put his hand in a cow pile, needless to say he doesn`t go deer hunting. We have had deer meat, but from someone else that had extra.
My husband just threaten to get on his brown coveralls and hold up his deer rack and run streaking thru the woods, He wondered all many would shoot at him, I would say alot , lololol

I have started another afghan, I didn`t like the stained glass window one , so I broke it down and started the baltimore quilt afghan. I have had to teared it apart three times, first it was the needle, I used the wrong size, it called for G hook and I was using the H hook, I was on row 22. Then I realizied that I didn`t have enough stitches, I had 220 and it called for 225 foundtion chain. Then I had 223 stitches. I sooo glad I got it right this time. I hope I can finish this project. It calls for over 300 rolls , and then the same amount of row for the sides, besides the patterns for each square.
I am also working on the buck-a-block from last year , it is done in copper and white. Besides this years buck-a-block in which I am doing in two colors, mauve and a purple color.

I guess that is all for now, Good luck to those deer hunters out there

No comments:

Post a Comment