Monday, November 1, 2010

voting...

This is just a let everyone know , you need to go and vote tomorrow. I know their has been some controversary over proposition B here in missouri. I am voting No on it. Just letting everyone know how I feel about this issue.
I have been a hobby breeder at one time. I took care of my dogs. I took care of the animals I had and have. The animals that I used to breed , were and are Pets first, then were breeders next. I still have the two females that I had bred in the past and they are members of the family and will not be bred again as like I said are pets and loved members of our family. I no longer am a breeder, but I still know some that do breed their animals and these people love their animals and would not mistreat them. They have water and are fed well and have shelter.
So please those bloggers out there that live in missouri vote no on proposition B.

No comments:

Post a Comment