Tuesday, November 23, 2010

need new stove..and other things...

Yes ,the title is correct I think I need a new stove. Last night we had a treat and I fixed frozen pizza, wanted something simple since, I will be cooking Thursday . I started smelling something burning and it wasn`t the pizza. The smoke alarm went off, I looked in the oven and it didn`t need cleaned out, in which I try and keep it clean. So , the pizza was cut in half and put in the toaster oven, till I could further investiage what the cause of the burning. this morning I looked at the oven and the bottom piece under the bottom piece (close to the broiler) was apart and was very close to the burner. So ,told my hubby and he states it could possibly be welded back. My hubby is not a welder, we called up a friend and he says just bring it by and he will see what he can do. So I will be using the toaster oven until I get it fixed or a another one. I am sooo hoping for another one, since this one is quite old.Another stove is gonna be hard to find, since the space is 36-inches and I have looked at those and they are quite expensive, hopefully we can find a used one somewhere . I am gonna start tomorrow the baking of the pies for thursday and get my dressing ready for thursday ,so all I have to do is stick it in the oven.

Remember the Baltimore aquilt afghan I am working on, I am redoing it. I did not like the squares and thought the squares looked too narrow to fit the applicate in and I tried it on one block and it was. I followed the pattern to the letter, needless to say it is being redone and I am fixing the pattern so it will look better for the squares. So I am taking it apart.

The chihuahua`s got a new crate to sleep in while they are in the house and a new pillow to put in the crate. You should have seen Trixie prancing around in front of Spunky, I got a new , a new crate. Princess liked it as well and was very happy about the new crate. It just seemed Trixie was very excited.

1 comment:

  1. My stove did the dying thing! No fixing it! So we were cruising craigslist and wasnt getting any bites period no one was emailing back or answering their phone....
    Then my Brother in law bought me a new one! I am still in shock!
    My kids want to get a little Chihuahua but we already have 2 house dogs... They are cute though.

    ReplyDelete