Sunday, November 28, 2010

cat riding horse... update on afghan





Yes, this is a picture of Panther,



my oldest daughter`s cat ,born on her birthday. Panther will ride in a bag on her bike down the road, and loves it. It did ride Cocoa for a while earlier. This was the best picture of him setting on the miniature horse, Cocoa. It is small I think for his age, He was born back in the spring of this year. His eyes are a yellowish-green, so pretty. He is not solid black, he does has a few white hairs, but from afar looks all black.

The other picture is ,this is the first block I have done on the Baltimore Quilt Afghan that I am doing. This is block 26. I am working the row of blocks as I am doing it , to make it easier hopefully. I did have to take it apart several times, hince so it would be right.

The rose in the middle I think was the hardest part of this block.
I am now working on block 27 ,which has stems and cherries on it., so far it looks ok.

I made turkey chili today with the leftover turkey. We have leftover dressing and pumpkin and chocolate pie left from the feast on Friday and it has been nice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment