Thursday, November 4, 2010

flu shots....

The girls both had a doctor`s appoitment in springfield yesterday. both got their flu shot, or should I say flu mist, which looked easy enough to take and not quite painful. Leave to my girls to make mountain out of a molehill as to regards to shots. The oldest had to have three nurses hold her down ,just to get the mist in her nose. I can`t wait and see what she does when having a baby,.... Ok I can wait since she is only 13... I don`t want her to have one until she is at least 30. lol.
The youngest wasn`t as bad, she still had to be held but by one nurse. She also had a shot of hep A, which she thought should be done in her finger( that`s is where her labs are done every 6 months). Needless to say it is always a experience to take my girls to the doctor, especiality when shots are involved.
I visited the Ladybug shop also, Girl Scouts, to get 2 patches for the oldest daughter`s sash to be ready for saturday. I so loved that shop, well enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment