Tuesday, December 14, 2010

bitter cold.....under the weather....

We didn`t go to the local Christmas parade because of the bitter cold and the chance for snow, I do not like to drive in it. We did get a light dusting of snow along with bitter cold winds along with it. If it wasn`t nailed down , it blew and ended up somewhere else in the yard or fields around us. We got a couple of nights with single digit temps. Saturday night because of of the wind half watched frosty on the television, What I mean by that is the wind kept taking out our signal, I hat digital tv becaue of this, The picture is great as long as the wind isn`t blowing or nothing in the air to keep the signal from coming thru, needless to say I am glad it will be coming on the tube again. We just have regular tv here , so no satulite here just regular tv. It is nice to watch the cartoons that I grew up watching whith the girls, The holiday cartoons that is.

Sunday it was still bitter cold and so was I and the older daughter, she had caught the stomach bug that has been going around, so both of us was sick. I have some sort of head cold, it is the season for it, but doesn`t mean I have to like. I have much rather have it then my girls to have. The youngest wasn`t ill, but complained of a sore throat, so both stayed home monday, Both are back in school today and the school`s program is tonight. I am feeling better today and still feel at time like the energy has been drained from me. I was gonna bake some Christmas cookies sunday , but I did not feel up to it, Oh well their is still all next week anyway to make them, both girls will be home for the Christmas break , so we will get some made then along with some homemade bread of some kind for the chickens and ducks. Well I better be going for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment