Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Program....

The girls school put on their Christmas program last night. The youngest had a speaking part and I thought she did really well, of course I am bias. My mom reminded me that next year the oldest will not have a Christmas program unless she is in music, that is so sad, and I doubt she will take music, she likes music, but doesn`t like to sing in public...teenage thing I think...ohh the blessings of having a teenager. So she will get to go and watch the younger one perform next year. The oldest really didn`t do anything at the program last night, the eighth graders were in charge of props and sound and effects, needless to say she is not one of the favorites at the school, yes the small school plays favoritism and alot of politics there, but I am not gonna get started about that, even though I could easily.
The Christmas program was very good, and a few laughs were had by all, the children are so funny sometimes during these programs, especiality the younger ones.

We are suppose to get some freezing rain here some time today. Ohhh , what joy.......freezing rain......I think I would rather have some snow.......as long as I didn`t have to drive in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment