Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dial-up and electronic devices

I am posting this half awake or is it half asleep...lol. I was up until 3:30 am getting the youngest daughter`s new ipod on the computer, which has been an ordeal. Needless to say it is still downloading on the computer......Have I mention how much I hate dial-up? It has took me awhile to be able to download just itunes 10.0...a newer version then my oldest daughter`s ipod. I had to delete some files I had on the computer before I could get the itunes to download and forward the phone to a cell...that the signal comes and goes....the joys of living in the ozarks, in which I love very much and wouldn`t change where I live and bring up my children.
Needless to say, it took all night just to download this new version of itunes and I still don`t have it installed on the computer.......I am close though , I think, lol.
I was and thought I was gonna sleep in, but I got up at 8;30 am , my hubby had it so hot in the house with the wood stove, I bet it was about 90 degrees in the house...too hot to sleep, lol...and he asked if he didn`t to put another log on the fire.....huh no. Hopefully one day she will be able to put songs on her ipod..... I have been going at this for about 3 or 4 days......itunes showed an error and I finally got a good answer from somebody and who told me I needed more space on my computer that why`s it wouldn`t let me download.....so I delete some games and some files I didn`t need anymore....now I am downloading the new software , so I can install it. I sure didn`t have this much trouble with the older daughter`s ipod.....I am about to fell asleep , so I will go for now and post this

No comments:

Post a Comment