Tuesday, December 28, 2010

rabbits....

I thought I post on the rabbits today. I put their cages out in the sun yesterday and clean out from under the cages. I thought ...mmm.. it would be nice to have some baby rabbits next month....as I thought I had a doe and a buck.....so I put the I took out the youngest daughter`s rabbit ( buck) and put in with the oldest daughter`s rabbit ( doe, I thought). I know you are suppose to put the doe with the buck. I thought if they were to start fighting I can take one out. The oldest daughter`s rabbit is a hoodoni of sorts, it will get out of the other cage. Needless to say in my surprize ....I have two buck rabbits. I guess I will have to find a doe somewhere. Some neighbors down the road have some rabbits, I am hoping I can trade one of the bucks for a doe.
I don`t know which one I will try and trade with as I like both of the bucks, lol.
I guess I will go for now.

2 comments:

  1. Lol,that happened to me this year too! I bought what I thought was a young doe and come breeding time well..she was a he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that this year! Some of our babies I thought they were boys and I checked the last one right before I sold it and one was a girl!

    ReplyDelete