Sunday, December 26, 2010

new addition... ramblings

My oldest daughter got her Christmas wish.....a dashund puppy. She named her cricket..not she don`t sound like a cricket. She has settled in to her new home....other then thw whining at night , which has gotten better. she is chocolate and tan in color and is already spoiled rotten.
Now the youngest wants a puppy and wants to name it .....homework, yes thats right homework....leave it to her to want to name a pup something different....The child who wants bandaids for her birthday every year and has asked for them as soon as she could talk, lolol. To each her own.
Cricket has had two baths in Dawn dish soap so far because of the bad black bug....fleas...their is not a one on her now, The Trixie and Princess don`t seem to like cricket very much..they kinda of ignore her....the ducks are scared of little cricket..she hasn`t met any of the chickens as of yet. Bandit ( the crazy heeler) thinks she is a squek toy to play with.

We went to mom`s for the Christmas dinner and her Chihuahua, Baby thought cricket was her baby. Seymour sure got a lot more snow then we did. We got snow flurries and none didn`t stick around for to long, yay. I made home -made waffles this morning as Santa bought me a waffle -iron like the motels have that you flip to cook. Ohh the waffles were good.He also bought me a meat therometer and a salad spinner and another ceramic cat to my collection of persian ceramic cats, of course I also collect chickens and I got one of them as well. I started collecting ceramic cats because I remember my grandmother had ceramic persian cats, needless to say I have a few along with the ceramic white ducks and chickens and recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment