Wednesday, December 8, 2010

update on afghan.....

This is the bottom row of the afghan. it is what I have so far, it is getting heavy with just this much so far. All of it is done in sngle crochet.
The picture above is of block 30. It is a bowl of sorts with roses and daffadils. I di d not like the pattern for the daffadils ,so I used another pattern I had for the flowers from a music box doll that had all sorts of flowers on her dress. I have made these in the past, music box dolls and have sold these as well. it is hard to find the dolls now.


This is block 29 ,just a stem with finger flowers
This is block 28. A block full of grapes. The pattern stated to have blue grapes and I put a bunch of purple and blue. I did not like the pattern of the grapes, so I made my own pattern, based on a grape doily pattern.





Last but not least this is block 27. This block is suppose to be a couple of branches of cherries. To me they look like some pretty red flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment