Friday, February 5, 2010

glad to be home.....

I am very glad to be home after a 2 night stay at my mom`s, The first night was because of new job , second because of the great missouri weather of snow,sleet mix we had.My girls both missed me. It has been snowing off and on today, but warm enough not to stick to the ground .
I have started saving eggs for the incubator about a week ago, I have almost a dozen.To my surprise today, I got about 8 in total today, 2 from the red silkies, 3 from the golden laced cochin and 2 from my easter eggers pen and from zilla ( mean hen).In which I penned up her(Zilla) because she was laying eggs way underneath the porch where no one can reach. I penned her up with what I think to be a rooster, needless to say she is no longer in there with him, she beat him up, so she is in a pen by herself, I think this is the way she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment