Saturday, February 13, 2010

winter, winter...does it come to a end

We had snow for the last couple of days here, It didn`t stick to the ground thank goodness for that. It looked so beautiful coming down, nice big flakes.
Monday night ,I had fun unfreezing my door at work, It had sleeted while I was working, I finally got it unfroze after 30 minutes of trying , the passenger side instead of the drivers side. So I got to crawl thru the passengers side to get in and out of the car, the back doors were also froze shut. To get a door unfroze pour warm water over it several times.... in case anyone needs to know this is how I ,with some help from coworkers got the passengers side door unfroze.....The next night one of the coworkers asked if I needed any help getting into my car ...hahahah...I told him not tonight it hadn`t sleeted.

I have decided not to save eggs for the incubator , until this crazy missouri weather decides it is no longer winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment