Tuesday, February 9, 2010

where is the sun

ok I know it is still february, but where oh where is the sun.I thought we were suppose to have partly sunny day today and no snow,Flurries are coming down.wind is blowing snow everywhere. I figured when we bout got all of the last snow off the ground we would be hit by another snowfall, at least it wasn`t as bad as washington dc has.
Walmart has berry plants in, don`t they know this is not the time of the year to be planting , I hope they still have some left when it is time to plant them though,I would like to have a couple of rows of blackberries and blueberries in my garden area.My hands are just wanting to play in the dirt and plant things.....if this missouri weather would just cooperate, I would be ok.
The girls are gonna have a few days to make up for school, since all of the snow days they have gotten, they will probably be going until June.Right now they are playing their playstation games.The youngest has bronchitis, so I am restricting her from going outside in the windy weather.My husband told me that yesterday ,she fell in the kitchen,I am thinking this is a late effect from the chemo she has had, and this might prevent her from playing basketball next year.I have decided to ask her doctors in st louis and see what they think about her playing.I so hope she can play alittle bit, since that is what she wanting to do, even though sometimes she tires out easily. We will have to wait and see if she gets to play, maybe she will change her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment