Sunday, February 14, 2010

not snow again........

It is snowing again here in the beautiful ozark mountains, the grounds covered, wind blowing, cold outside.The snow comes and goes as fine then almost a whiteout condition. The girls probably wont have school tomorrow, I lost count on how many days they need to make up, Tomorrow is one of the make-up days....ohh the joys of winters of long ago. Which it seems like we are having this year. My poor easter lillies are up out of the ground by an inch.
I have tomorrow off ,so I will try more recipes out from the 1967 newspaper, in which still on the bread catergory, Bread smells so good coming out of the oven. The next recipe is a raisin bread.
In a couple of weeks is the spring quilt shop hop, I hope I am off, I so want the barn pattern that is gonna be available on the shop hop.My mom and I went last year 10 shops visited from Joplin,mo to Green Forest,Arkansas. It was alot of fun, even though we were tired afterwards, Most of the shops we hit were in the same day, alot of driving.I still haven`t got the quilt done from that trip, neither has mom, at least I don`t think she has. Since she has retired, she has been spending her time quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment