Saturday, January 22, 2011

ozark sledding.....

What do you get when you take an old car hood.., a truck with a chain..., a little snow ? A exciting sled ride and fun, fun, fun and some more fun and a face full of snow.lol That is what we did yesterday , a sled ride down the road ( gravel road). The girls had so much fun thaey want to do again, but we have to wait till more snow fall...as some of the road is showing because of the sun...which I do like to melt all the white stuff. Needless to say the ride was much more fun then any theme park ride and cheaper as well. We would buy one of those plastic sleds .....but with all these rocks it tears up after one day of riding. Ohh the joys of riding a old car hood...it will even go down a hill without the truck.....as I did when I was a teenager.
I am truly sorry I didn`t get a picture , but a person can`t hardly get a picture and hang on.....lol
With the two girls and me on the sled and hubby driving the truck ...noone can take the picture and concentrate on holding on or driving...... Ohhh the joys of living in country!!!!!!!

I don`t know if we will get any more snow or not, they are calling for another snow fall but this area is only expecting a light dusting...We will have to wait for another good snowfall,but with this Missouri weather who knows when that will be ?

No comments:

Post a Comment