Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spring.....oh where r u?

Oh where can you be ? Yes , to some point I do like winter, but I have had enough of it for now until maybe December 2011 or January 2012. I know here in Missouri, we have at least the rest of January and then February and then March which sometimes winter weather peaks it`s little head up for. Ohhh, I want spring with the warm weather, the flowers of different colors, the fuzzy baby chicks and baby ducks, the farmers markets, the swap meets, the trees with leaves, the dogwood flowering out.........Ohhh you are just a few months away.

We got about inch of snow here and wind blowing the snow off the trees, which were so pretty last night. I was gonna get a picture of the snow covered branches......mother nature had other plans......like the wind blowing it off before I woke up. I am sure I will get my chance to take pictures of the snow covered branches as snow is expected again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment