Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wanting to rush things....

I went to town today and lo and behold they had seeds at the local Wally world.....Flowers and some vegetables....you know the seed packets that cost only 20 cents....ooohhh how i thought about getting a few....Pumpkin, yellow squash, Zucchini...plus a few flowers seeds. Needless to say I looked on the back and seen I couldn`t plant them until March/April.....darn-it.....they shouldn`t temp me like that..... I am waiting patiently I swear. I didn`t get any of them..not to say I didn`t want to. Ooh I do need to do some gardening...Maybe I could start cleaning out the beds and cleaning out the Chicken Coops and adding that to the beds. It will be warmer tomorrow ....that is what needs to be done. Maybe that will get my need for playing in the dirt for now .....until the spring planting time begins.......ahhhh I can`t wait

No comments:

Post a Comment