Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thoughts from cricket....




Hi! My name is Cricket and I am a little puppy of the Dashund ( not sure of spelling as I am a puppy) variety. Sometimes 2 of my humans , in which their are a total of four of them ( how lucky am I) get on this big yellow thing....or would I say they disappear into this big yellow thing....then beep,beep,beep sound goes off and the big yellow thing goes down the road to somewhere. I missed those two girl humans terrible when they get on the big yellow thing and go away. But later I do get to see them, sometimes I have to wait for hours , in which seems like a lifetime to little me. I am told by one of my humans that the big yellow thing is a bus, but not for sure what a bus is.

One day one of my humans took me to loud place ,at least I thought it was loud at the time...alot of screeming going on....I just looked around and snuggled in the sleeve of the humans coat and soon their was my favorite two human girls coming to hold me......hahahahahaha. I was so happy to see them.... This place was a school that I was tooken to. I kinda of now enjoy going there as I know I will soon see the two girls who I adore.

I so love my humans. They play with me and my favorite part is snuggling with them and going to sleep.

I thought this might make some of you that follow me a laugh.... Enjoy and a have a happy day!!!!!!

1 comment: