Monday, January 10, 2011

This our road this morning when I woke up. It started last night about 9 with the first round of snow. the forecastors are thinking we might get 1-2 inches of snow. I say we got about 1/8 -inch of snow already. This is part of our driveway and looking down the road. I seen the muscovey this morning taking a snow bath......they try and take a bath everyday....cleaniness is a must......you have to look your best......I didn`t get a picture of this as I was just having my morning coffee.
This is Spunky, our bob-tailed cat wacthing for bird at the suet feeder , which you can barely see in the top left corner of the picture.....He thinks the tree is hiding him.....the birds are smarter then that. Yes , he is in the bird bath...another use I guess. This tree would have gone in the house ,but the space I put the tree wasn`t big enough....So the birds got it.



This is another picture of Spunky trying to watch the birds with Panther the black cat asking " Are You having any luck ? Panther is the oldest daughter`s cat, he was born on her birthday, he is rather small and enjoys riding in the basket on her bike down the road. i tried to get a bird at the feeder , but with the bird watcher there ............I don`t think so....

No comments:

Post a Comment