Monday, January 31, 2011

Ice, Snow....ugh........more thoughts from cricket

Yes , that is right more snow for here in the ozarks is headed our way. The weatherman are stating it`s gonna be ice first, then snow anywhere from 1/2-3/4 inch of ice....then on top of that 6-12-inches of snow......ugh is all I have to say. Where did the nice weather that we had friday and saturday go.....it was so nice then.....oh yea, I forgot we are in missouri, where if you don`t like the weather...wait it will change. The way the weather forecastors are saying , I think we might be snowed in for awhile and possibly power outages......... I hope not I guess we will have to wait and see what we get regarding ice and snow.....But I don`t want either.

Saturday ,we went to my aunt sue`s surprize birthday party, little cricket came too, in which she seemed so bored Her thoughts of the day;

This place is so boring All I get to do is sitting on a lap ....things to eat but I don`t get to at least try anything.....bored , bored. Oh their is another little puppy here, he looks as bored as me...he don`t get to eat anything either. We smelled noses but that`s all I was allowed to do, I don`t think I wanted to play...too many people around and every once in awhile I hear a swaek from something....they say it is a bird of somekind....it sure don`t look like a chicken or a duck...they are so fun to play with sometime. Then we went to a place where green grass and terrible barking of two other dogs.....I so wanted to be friends , but the big hairy one was a little scary to me...I think she thought I was something to eat....oh, I so don`t like it here with this big hairy thing.


The big hairy thing was my mom`s shih tzu, Ruby, who really thought cricket was a play thing, maybe even a hot dog , lol.....well that is all I have for now

No comments:

Post a Comment