Monday, April 12, 2010

car trouble

Well, I stayed at mom`s for a couple of days, just incase my car broke down,on the way home. I had to work two evening shifts back to back and I didn`t feel like getting the girls up at about midnight to come get me.I didn`t think I would make it to work saturday, but I did.It is in the shop now ,so hopefully they will get to it. I think it maybe the fuel pump, but Im not a mechanic, so we will see.

I am anxouis to see how many eggs I get today ,since I haven`t been home for a couple of days, The girls and my husband aren`t good about gathering the eggs.
I know I seen at least 3-4 eggs that didn`t get.I have decide to divide my eggs up, since I get small to large eggs. My husband like to eat the large brown ones, so I will try and keep them. The small eggs will be a cheaper price.

Friday night after I got off work we went to see Letters To God ,the movie, It was worth the money we spent to go. It is a must see movie, a movie about hope.Be prepared when you go see it ,bring tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment