Wednesday, January 6, 2010

chickens

I raise chickens in different breeds.
I have banty cochins in various colors. I have them in barred, birchen,blue,red, black,golden lace, plus frizzles. I would love to have at least a pair of every color , I know that sounds crazy , but I love my cochins I would also like to have some of the standards.
I have a few silkies ,who are laying every once in a while this winter, I am thinking I need more of them.I have red ,splash and black.The splash and black I got from lyns almost a farm,the lady that runs this farm shows the silkies along with the showgirls that she raises.Which I wouldn`t mind having at least 1 showgirl.
I also have welsummer, they sure have beautifull eggs..... I have a couple of polish hens..blue and a black.I have alot of the mixed variety of chickens who r just layers, unless I need eggs to fill the incubators up or if one of my girls wants to hatch some of eggs out of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment