Saturday, January 30, 2010

snow

well we have a total of 6 1/2 inches of snow, we had 3 1/2 yesterday when I check the rain guage.There was another 3 inches this morning.I feel so sorry for Zilla, a hen that is loose, she sure is high stepping in this snow.....when she walks around in it....Her name is godizilla ,zilla for short. I know godzilla was a boy,but she lives up to her name, she is mean towards other hens.When she notices another hen,or for that matter another chicken is loose, she always fight them, so that is why she is loose.She is a game hen of some sort.I did have a rooster that I had her paired up with ,but got rid of him,because he was mean as well,,I can`t have a mean rooster, it might go after my girls. We did have guieneas, but got rid of them for the reason of attacking my girls,

I laughted my head off, earlier.My husband had let my chihuahua male, Tux( a blue and white) out and he was running around with a biscuit in his mouth, looking for a place to bury it in the snow.He found a place right behind my car , in the snow, hmmm I wonder if he thinks it will stay buried there after this snow melts.

My another chihuahuas are named princess and trixie.Princess is a fawn colored chihuahua. Her dad was Jake another fawn colored chihuahua, who just disappeared this fall, still haven`t found him,I think he went off somewhere to die, he was very old, didn`t hardly have any teeth.He was crazy over hot dogs.Trixie is a sable colored chihuahua ,Tux is her son.She thinks she is bigger then she really is, which that is the personality of the chihuahua.Both trixie and princess will go after anything, If I am needing to catch a duck or an chicken ,they are both there helping like an cattle dog, and barking up a storm......

No comments:

Post a Comment