Friday, January 22, 2010

Sitting in the computer/craft room listening to pounding , my husband and a friend are putting new screen on the back porch, which has needed for a while.I made peanut banana bread today , which I think is pretty good. I got the recipe out of the Kansan newspaper of 1967.I love trying new recipes out ,besides collecting recipes, so that is what I am doing.
My youngest is thinking about playing basketball next year (3 and 4 grade ), I think she will be very good at it. She can about knock u down at full speed.
I am working on a chicken quilt right now, besides a cross stitch picture , that I work on at night. I think I am going to put into a quilt, just make a bunch of cross stitch pictures and put into a quilt.I seen one a couple of years ago at a quilt show, it was beautifull.
Me and my husband went to branson yesterday to do some shopping, or rather to get his birthday present an express cooker at one of the kitchen shops, they was no traffic whats so ever

No comments:

Post a Comment