Tuesday, January 12, 2010

sunshine

It is so nice to the sunshine and see some of the ground after the freeze we had. I am glad we got the freeze , maybe not so many bugs this summer.It is like a heat wave here 40 + degrees ahhhh the warm sunshine.
The ducks are finally moving about on the snow, hanging around under the bird feeder ,which I got from Walmart a few weeks ago, and already has a small crack ,thanks to mother nature`s freezing weather ,below 0 temps.The birds don`t seem to mind the crack in the feeder, thank goodness it is holding the bird seed.
I am baking two recipes today, one is still in the oven, Graham cracker muffins and pumpkin date bread.I went to our small town walmart to get the canned pumpkin, which they did not have , I guess they only sell around the holidays, thank goodness we have another grocery store in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment