Friday, January 29, 2010

snow ,snow every where

It is snowing here about 2 inches so far and still coming down. It didnt start until midnight last night when I got home from work, in which I gave my two week notice to since I finally have a day shift position closer to home yipppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
I am so glad.My silkies ar laying both pens. One open has 3 red hen and 1 red rooster.The other pen has a splash colored hen and a black rooster. I am so thinking I need more silkies, especiality if they are gonna lay while it is snowing outside.

Youngest daughter is running a temp again, along with a cough this time, If it wasn`t for the cough, I would wonder certain things,that is in the back of my mind, I think it will always be there, each time a temp,especialy if they are not very far apart, each nose bleed.
The oldest is waiting for me to stop blogging so we can make no-bake cookies, So I am goona to go make some no-bake cookies, recipe will be on here later along with banana tea bread, and a nut bread recipe if it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment